Contact Victoria, our Volunteer Co-ordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07436 102 762 She will discuss with you ways of being involved in CAPS.
- Do you have lived experience of mental health issues?
- Would you like to use your knowledge and valuable experience to bring about change?
- Would you like to meet others with similar experiences?
- Contact us and join one of our collective advocacy groups.
- Would you like to work with our project development workers to run groups?
- Gain valuable skills in facilitating groups?
- Learn about advocacy?
- Bring your enthusiasm and skills to mental health advocacy groups?
- Would you like to help us to evaluate our individual and collective advocacy projects?
- Would you like to ask people we work with what we are doing well and what could be better?
- Are you interested in linking with people we work with to help improve our service?