Experiences of Personality Disorder
‘Much More Than A Label’
About the Personality Disorder project
Been given a diagnosis of a personality disorder?
Had experiences that you feel fit with a personality disorder diagnosis?
Do you want to:
Have your say about the information and support you’ve received?
Try to make changes in the way you are treated or the services provided?
Get in touch and get involved!
What does the Project do?
The aim of the project is for people who have been given a diagnosis of a personality disorder or had experiences that they feel fit with a personality disorder diagnosis to come together, have a collective voice and create change.
The group decides what it wants to do (it is experience-led) and has a CAPS staff member to enable/facilitate its decisions
For example, the group could:
- Collect views of people who identify with the experiences of a personality disorder diagnosis
- Use people’s views and experiences to create resources and training
- Explore different ways to get information about people’s experiences across
For more information or to get involved, contact Dave on 07989 402 612 or email@example.com or download our MMTAL leaflet 2020
We have a toolkit available full of information about the diagnosis of personality disorder:
Click on the sections below for links to the toolkit:
- Section 1 Introduction
- Section 2 How does it feel…?
- Section 3 Diagnosis
- Section 4 Language and Labels
- Section 5 Support and Treatment
- Section 6 Attitudes
- Section 7 Living Your Life
- Section 8 Local Information
- Section 9 General Information
This document presents the design of a piece of collective advocacy by the Much More Than a Label project, about the lived experience of personality disorder diagnosis: Experience Led Research.
For more information or to get involved, contact Dave on 07989 402 612 or firstname.lastname@example.org