Event Participant Privacy Notice
You have the following rights about the information we have about you:
- the right of access – e.g. to ask for a copy;
- the right to rectification – e.g. to ask us to correct mistakes;
- the right to erasure – e.g. to ask us to destroy it if you tell us you are no longer attending the training;
- the right to restrict processing – e.g. to ask us to stop using it for a period of time if you think we are doing something wrong;
- the right to raise concerns with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you think we are doing something wrong. ICO website: ico.org.uk
You can speak to one of the Collective Advocacy Workers about any of these rights, or for more details about how we manage information, please see our Data Protection policy.
CAPS Independent Advocacy
phone: 0131 273 5116
fax: 0131 273 5117
CAPS Independent Advocacy is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation.
Scottish Charity Number: SC021772