Getting involved with groups
If you have lived experience of mental health issues, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org We would be happy to chat about ways of being involved in CAPS.
- Do you have lived experience of mental health issues?
- Would you like to use your knowledge and valuable experience to bring about change?
- Would you like to meet others with similar experiences?
- Would you like to work with our project development workers in groups?
- Gain valuable skills in delivering lived experience workshops?
- Learn about advocacy?
- Bring your enthusiasm and skills to mental health advocacy groups?
What do group members do?
- Attend meetings and contribute views
- Share experiences to plan training content or other purpose
- Speak at workshops/events
- Promote Advocacy
- Help us recruit new group members or new staff
- Help us to evaluate the work that we do
Find out more
Please contact us on email@example.com we would be happy to chat about ways of being involved in CAPS.
Find out more about our Collective Advocacy projects